Friday, December 26, 2008

Blog Candy for a Cause

Everyone knows my son was a 7 week preemie who spent 15 of the longest days of our lives in the NICU, which lead me to start Dominic's Donation Project...Pages for Preemies. Well, as I was blog surfing today, I came across this blog, which is offering blog candy for sending cards to this family. Their beautiful baby girl was born on December 1st with complications and is spending time in the NICU.

Please, send this family a card. Not because you will be entered into the blog candy drawing, but because it's something you CAN and WANT to do. I know the family will appreciate this. They need all the support they can get right now.

Thanks!!!
Karie

1 comment:

gqzmommy said...

Thanks for sharing, Karie! Definitely going to do this and will try to spread the word on my blog, too!