Friday, November 7, 2008

Three things on my holiday WISH list....

Three things on my holiday WISH list...

I was tagged by my crafty friend Tonya in a fun little internet meme. I am to list three things on my holiday wish list. Fun!

Now remember...these are only WISHES, not something I would ever get. LOL!


1. A Cadillac Escalade. Yep, that's right. I want an Escalade in White Daimond with Chasmere interior...and TOTALLY PAID FOR!

Hummm, this is hard. I have no idea what else I want. LOL!

2. A mansion that looks like this with 7 bedrooms, an office and a craft room...but it still has to be in the Oak Hills school district and it MUST come with a maid or 2 to clean it.

3. Another baby. Heee heee.


Now it's your turn...if you read this...you have been tagged!!! Bwwwaaahhaaaa!!!

1 comment:

gqzmommy said...

very posh digs you're wanting! I'd take it too, as long as it comes w/a staff...I don't clean more than three bedrooms! LOL!

Thanks for playing :D