Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MJennings Designs

Ladies, if you are going to be joining the fun at The Stamp and Scrap Clubhouse to benefit Pages for Preemies, be sure to check out Melissa's blog. She is going to donate a one of a kind, Pages for Preemie piece of jewlery to be raffeled off. Melissa is such a sweet heart of a person and she makes the most awesome pieces. I should know...I have several. LOL!

Melissa, you are such a doll! Thank you very much for your offer. To think...someone as sweet as you can be friends with some mean old hag like me. LOL!

2 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

You are so very welcome! I am so honored to come up with a very special design inspired by you and this awesome project! Stay tuned...my design is going to be posted in the morning!

gqzmommy said...

how sweet of Melissa to do this! I can imagine the lucky winner of her creation will be thrilled...she does beautiful work!