Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rak's I have received



OK, I am so over due on posting 2 Rak's I received.

One is from Marilyn (Marilyn doesn't have a blog). The one that is brown with moss green. SOOO beautiful and wonderful that she sent this to me. I have this stamp set, so I can c.a.s.e. it! :0) Marilyn has the biggest heart of any stamper I know. She put the most adorable die cuts of trains inside for me to use for Joey. I can not wait to get my hands on those die cuts! Thank you so very much Marilyn!

One is from Martha. The green and orange with a flower. She is also a doll who sent me some die cuts!! It was such a wonderful surprise to get this beautiful card. I saw it on her blog and loved it right away. I just recently "met" Martha through our Close To My Heart group. She's an awesome lady too! Thank you very, very much Martha!!!

No comments: