Thursday, June 5, 2008

MJennings Designs Blog Give-a-way!

You have all heard me brag about the wonderful job Melissa does on her beautiful jewelry...now is your chance to enter into her blog give-a-way!

Simply go to Mjennings for complete instructions and enter!

I can't recommend her enough. I've gotten several key chains for gifts from her, I have a beautiful bracelet with my children's names and birthstones on it, & I have ear rings from her ohhh, and I wanted a very special First Communion gift, so I went straight to Melissa! She designed the first Rosary she had ever made just for my Niece! Turned out gorgeous! Hummm, I'm wondering if I'm her best customer! LOL! She is also the sweetest person you will EVER meet.

You can see one key chain she made for me on my blog below and browse other pages to see my bracelet. Oh yeah, and it's the bracelet in the upper left corner of her new blog header! Yep...she makes me feel special! LOL!

I've got nuttin but Luv for her!

1 comment:

Julie.G said...

wow, those are pretty bracelets. Thanks for sharing.