Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been RAK'D




Last year, I belonged to Paper Pretties and loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Things happened and I had to drop out of the group.




I received these 2 beautiful cards from Jessie. I had no idea how to contact her because I can't get into the site to e-mail her like I normally would have done. I was browsing blogs and came across hers!!! How lucky could I have been? And, if you haven't seen her blog...CHECK IT OUT!

Sorry for such a crappy scan. I would re-do it, but they are already hanging nicely on my RAK wall. :0( They are just beautiful!

Thanks so much Jessie!

2 comments:

gqzmommy said...

how sweet! very pretty cards too...off to check out her blog :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

How funny!!! I can't believe I sent you two!!! I hope you liked them!!You got them at two different times right?? Please tell me I haven't lost my mind!!