Tuesday, March 18, 2008

February Blog Candy WINNER!

Finally...I'm so sorry to be this late with my first ever blog candy give-a-way! Who could have predicted what all went down though? LOL!

The winner, based on Random.org is Pam from Paper Askew! Pam, please get me your addy and I'll send out your gift! You did a fantastic job, thanks for playing!!!!

Everyone did a great job on this challenge. I think I'm the only one who didn't get enough cards made! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! But with making baby announcements and thank you cards, I'll be way ahead of the game now! LOL!

3 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Hey Karie! Glad to see you're getting back to normal stuff, like the computer. Although, I don't know how you do it girl, you just had a couple surgeries and a BABY!

Glad you're all home and doing well!

cindy said...

I think we will let you by on not getting enough cards made for your own challenge. I fell a few short, but it is a good thing to keep us on our toes.

Pamela Smerker said...

Aaaah! I won!! I never win anything, this is so exciting. Thank you so much. I am not sure how you are doing it either. WONDER MOM! Thanks again!
Hugs
Pam