Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blog challenge update


Hi ladies! Thank you all so much for participating in my blog challenge. I ask that you hang in there with me while I get the gift and my life back in order.


On February 26th, at just 33 week, I gave birth to our 4th child, Dominic! It was quite a stressful time! I had to have gall bladder surgery first which sent me into labor. I have one more surgery to go thru on Tuesday the 11th and then I will be back in working order. Actually, I will be in working order when Dominic gets to come home from the NICU, but I'll manage for now. He is doing well, he is not on any breathing machines, they are just waiting for him to eat. He hasn't learned how to suck and swallow. The nurses tell us that this doesn't develope until they are around 35 weeks, so hopefully soon, my little man can come home!!! He was still a big bady for being just 33 weeks.


He weighs 5 lbs 4 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long! He is loner than all 3 of our other kids at birth! LOL! Here is a picture of him compared to my husband's hand.


Let me tell you...I realized just how lucky we all are to have my wonderful hubby! He's a rock thru all of this! He is a wonderful man!!!!!! Honey...I love you more than you can ever imagine!!!!!


4 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! And he's adorable!!

So glad hubby has been a huge help! Keep up the good work hubby!

Take care!

Stockpiling Mom said...

He is so cute! I am glad your hubby is your ROCK! I am praying for him to come home soon and you to get better soon!

Pamela Smerker said...

OHHH, I knew something was going on. Congrats to you and your family. I am so very happy for you. Take care of yourself.
Big hugs,
Pam

Pamela Smerker said...

I believe you are having surgery today, so I just wanted to send ya a post to let you know I am thinking of you and hope you are feeling better soon! Take Care!!
Hugs,
Pam