Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm a bit behind in posting.

Let me see if I can remember the challenges that I have forgotten to post.

February 20th challenge was to make something with wheels on it. Here is my card. Sorry for the picture quality, it was taken from my cell phone. I just free hand drew the car and cut it on the fold of an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper then also cut out a shape for the window. I covered the window with transparency to give it a real 'window' look.

February 28th, our challenge was to make a card with a die cut on it. I used an old Sizzix Owl that I found laying in a drawer and added some googly eyes.

On March 11th, our challenge was to make a card using out "newest" stamp we purchased. Now, it has been SOOO LONG since I bought a stamp myself that I'd have no idea which one to use. I did receive the stamp I used as a gift for this card. It is the newest stamp in my collection. It's called Strength & Hope from Stampin' Up! of course. :D

No comments: