Sunday, February 12, 2012

You Grow Girl!

I am so excited to say that my sister-in-law and her husband are expecting their first baby!!! I'm going to be an Auntie again. What can be better than that? Here is a card I sent them to congratulate them on the news. I think I'm even more excited that I get to tell people now. When I find out about news like this, I always want to shout if from the rooftops. So, being able to say something to the public is exciting. Congrats to both of them!

For this card, I used the paper piecing technique for the girl's clothes. I just stamped the image onto the patterned paper and cut it out and then placed it over the original stamped imagine on plain white paper. Of course, if you are new to stamping/card making, you can find out all about paper piecing here.

No comments: