Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sometimes, you have to kiss a frog to find your Prince

And the same goes for card making. I was asked by my friend to make 40th birthday invites for her DH. I needed to keep them simple since I was making so many of them, and since it was for a guy, an outdoor picnic party as well. I made 3 designs (my frogs) and didn't like any of them.







Frustrated, I went to bed. Woke up and made the 4th...my prince of a card. LOL!!! Finally, one I am happy with. I will not think about this anymore. After I "mass produce it", I will not change this card.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute blog chic!! I found you on CincyMLM after the "pi$$ed" comment on my thread. I love your creations! I'm following you now via Google Friend Connect!! Have you been to the Mom Bloggers Club website? There's lots of ways to obtain new readers there too!! Enjoy!

Tonya A said...

they are all great invites! I'm sure your friend was more than pleased w/them!!!