Monday, January 11, 2010

Party Starters Team Jacob party pack!!!!


Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Jacob Black (Twilight). Anyone who knows me knows that I think my friend Pam is super talented. And, if you already know me enough to know those things about me, you know me enough to know I'm going to talk, talk, talk about anything I love. Pam is one of the founders of Party Starters. They make gorgeous party packs for any occasion you can think of. You might remember that Pam made this adorable Hannah Montana party cake for my daughter. Well, they are at it again!!!

Check out THIS Team Jacob Party Pack!!!! How can you NOT love this???

Look at the detail in this! The background is pages from the book! Oh, how I love this! Way to go, this is awesome!

2 comments:

Tonya A said...

Even though I have no idea who Jacob is or why he has a team LOL!)...I love this! Very cool!

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love this and I'm on his team too!!!