Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I made this card in June for my friend's birthday. She JUST NOW got it yesterday. Ugh! No, not because mail delivery is slow...but because I am slow! Every time we would get together, I forgot her card. Anyway, I finally gave it to her yesterday, so now I can post it.

I got these wonderful, adorable butterflies from my GOOD friend Tonya. If you haven't checked out her blog, run over and do it now! She is fabulous! And, she likes to keep quiet about her work, so, I am going to toot a horn for her! A new scrapbook store opened up in her area and she is teaching classes there and her designs are hanging in the store!!! How very exciting!!! The people in her area are very fortunate!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of ya girl!!!

3 comments:

Tonya A said...

You're so darn sweet! Thank you!

And I love that birthday card! Glad you had fun with the butterflies!!

Diane said...

very cute

Pamela Smerker said...

oooh love those butterflies!!