Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Branch Out...why dontcha?


Since it's 60 today...when it was 92 yesterday, I made a fall card. LOL! YES, I realize, we are only in June, but hey, you get your inspiration where ever it comes from. Right?

I don't know if you can see the top note die "shadow" behind the white top note, but all I did was cut one out in creamy caramel and cut it in 1/2 and only used the top and bottom pieces of the brown to make it look like I fit the white inside of it. Make sense???

I also ran the More Mustard thru the crimper for some dimension. I also added a piece of velvet ribbon.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Branch Out
Paper: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown
Markers: Garden Green, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Real Red
Misc: Hodgepodge hardware, Velvet Ribbon, Crimper

1 comment:

Tonya A said...

OMG! Karie, this is gorgeous! I'm in love w/that stamp set! And the shadowing idea is brilliant!!