Friday, May 8, 2009

Hope Is...


Hope is believing in a brighter tomorrow...

I made this card super quick for a dear friend who found out today she has breast cancer. She is so young, she is a Mommy, and a wonderful woman. This SHOULD NOT be happening.

Anyway, here is I card I came up with. I'm not sure if I like the bling stuff I added. Is it too childish? Need honest feedback here.

Supplies Used (all Stampin' Up! products):
Ink: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Designer Pretty in Pink
Misc: Whisper White Ribbon, Bling, Embossing Powder in Clear

4 comments:

SouperKids said...

It is beautiful!

Souper

gqzmommy said...

So sorry to hear that...

It's beautiful, Karie! She'll love it!

Catherine said...

Looks Great!

Stockpiling Mom said...

I really like it! I am sorry to hear about this...