Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pocket image challenge



I challenged the ladies on IS to make a card using this pocket image from Pocket Friends, an SU set. The rule was, you were not allowed to use any of the images that came in that stamp set. I obviously had to use a front and back, since the image was used for the back of the card. Also, I cut my image down to size. I cut out the outer stitching on the image and just went with the insides. The pockets are attached to the butt with dimensionals.

2 comments:

Tonya A said...

that is just too freakin' cute! I love it. and I think those pockets are super-cute placed on dimensionals!

mjenningsdesigns said...

These are GREAT!