Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday lunch with Blogging buddies!





So, yesterday, it was my birthday and it was also the day that Tonya came in from South Carolina...so, we got a hold of Melissa and decided to have lunch! What a fantastic lunch meeting it was!!! I have met Tonya only one time and that was for like 3 minutes in a parking lot. I have met Melissa in person a few times, but again, it was in a parking lot picking up some of the gorgeous jewelry she has made for me.

This time, we spent 2 hours (which FLEW by) laughing and chatting. We had lunch at Don Pablo's...my favorite place for Mexican food! It was one of those meetings where you walk away feeling soooo good about everything in life. I don't think I stopped smiling all day long!

Here is a picture of the 3 of us at Don's and the goodies that Tonya made me for my birthday!!! What an awesome present! You surely didn't have to...being able to spend time with the 2 of you was a present enough!

Also, I attached a picture of the bracelet I gave to Tonya for helping me out over at Stamping and More! Melissa designed and made this wonderful piece!

3 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Sounds like you're spending lots of time in parking lots ;) LOL!

I had so much fun with you girls! I told the husband it was non-stop conversation the entire time...like we've known each other forever!

Hopefully we'll be moving closer to the area in the coming months and we can do it more often!!

Thanks for the beautiful bracelet! I totally love it!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Tim say's I spend way to much time in parking lots :-) LOL!

It was a great time! I had so much fun. I had to come home and take a 2 hour power nap with Peyton to get ready for our anniversary dinner! LOL!

Happy Birthday! You ROCK!

Melissa