Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride...


Nobody gonna slow me down...Oh no...you've got to keep on movin'. Now, don't you all have that song stuck in your head? LOL! Sorry, that is just what went thru my head while making this card.


I found this beautiful "sketch" and color combo on MY LIFE's blog. If you have never seen her blog, you have to check it out. She is soo amazing! I loved the colors she used for her card, so I c.a.s.e.d them for my own.


I used Doodle This and Versatile Verses for the stamp set. I used Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi for the card stock. I LOVE these colors together.


4 comments:

gqzmommy said...

beautiful! love the color combo!

looks like you're on a roll...and now I'm singing that song :D thanks!

Michelle said...

You are really oh a roll little lady! Love the card :)

egassner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
egassner said...

Lets see if I can spell this time...lol

I just wandered onto your blog (somehow!) and I think your cards are beautiful!